Mapparlo is an innovative research tool, aimed at facilitating the encounter between its users, based on the language or multiple languages spoken by the users themselves. In addition to searching freely for other users on the Site, each user can register for free as a Friend and subsequently can extend his profile by activating, at his own option, additional profiles such as Professionist, Local Guide or Influencer; if you have a Tourist Structure or provide a Tourist Service, you can enter your company profile. Finally, if the user wants to offer a Job Proposal based on the search criteria on Mapparlo, he can do so by activating the dedicated profile. The objective of Mapparlo is to facilitate the meeting of users from all over the world by breaking down their language barriers.
Mapparlo.com is a site (hereinafter, ” Mapparlo ” or the ” Site “) of Selettiva S.r.l.s, with headquarters in Via Randaccio 22, 22063, Cantu ‘(CO), Italy (hereinafter, ” Selettiva “) which offers to its users, that is, anyone who accesses it for any reason, a service for publishing and consulting profiles and related personal and / or professional content, within the limits and under the conditions established by these Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as ” Regulation “). The Regulation therefore applies to all those who use the Site to publish and / or consult Profiles and Contents and / or to interact with other users.
The user is required to periodically consult the regulation to check for any changes. Use of the Site following the posting of changes will constitute acceptance of such changes by the user.
In the event that the user is against or is not satisfied with the Site and its contents, as well as the present Regulations and the related obligations, it will have as sole remedy the termination of the use of the Site and the services offered by it. The aforementioned limitation is an integral part of the contract between the parties.
2. Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
Selettiva is the exclusive owner of Mapparlo, including the relative contents, of the web and / or mobile infrastructures and, in any case, of any relevant intellectual and / or industrial property rights. The service, the logos, the trademarks and all the other distinctive signs of Mapparlo are the exclusive property of Selettiva. Selettiva exclusively owns all intellectual property rights concerning the graphic aspect and the general interface (including the infrastructure) of the Site through which the service is made available (including the translated contents). No one is authorized to copy, obtain, report via links, publish, promote, supplement, use, combine, or in any other way use the contents (translations and guest reviews included) or the trademark in the absence of an express written approval by Selettiva. In the event that a subject uses or combines (partly or totally) the contents (including translations) or otherwise takes possession of any intellectual property rights to the Site or any content (or translation), it shall assign, transfer and assign all such intellectual property rights to Selettiva. Any use that does not comply with the law or any of the actions or behaviors mentioned above constitutes a material infringement of intellectual property rights (including copyright and data protection rights).
In any case, the user declares that he has not requested and undertakes not to request, in any territorial context, any type of protection, legal and / or conventional, however referable to the Site, to the profiles, to the contents and to the possible know -how related to them, to the brands and / or to any other distinctive sign of Mapparlo, of any other User and / or third party.
Selettiva provides the user with an Internet platform that incorporates technical applications that allow the user to publish their own profiles and personal and/or professional content, to search for profiles and personal and/or professional content of other users and to establish contacts by sharing information with other users.
Selettiva does not take part in any interaction between users on Mapparlo and therefore is not absolutely responsible for it, has no responsibility for the profiles and contents published by users on the Site and is not responsible or part of any agreements entered into by users arising from the use of Mapparlo. The principles set out here also apply to all agreements between users and third-party service providers that provide additional services incorporated or linked to Mapparlo. These third-party service providers act independently from Selettiva and Selettiva doesn’t assume any responsibility for acts or omissions of third parties.
Users who wish to use Mapparlo have the possibility to register for free and publish a personal basic profile on the site. Once registered, they will be able to activate additional paid profiles, related to different categories contemplated on Mapparlo.
Selettiva reserves the right to modify or improve the services offered or to offer additional services to those offered at the time of user registration at any time, provided that such changes are based on valid reasons and not unreasonable for the user and not entail any additional burden for the user. Selettiva will duly inform any changes to the services to the user via the user’s e-mail address.
4. Paid Services
Users who wish to use Mapparlo have the possibility to register for free and always publish a personal basic profile on the site for free. Once registered, they will be able to activate additional paid profiles, related to different categories contemplated on Mapparlo.
Prices for the different extensions on Mapparlo are indicated in the specific sections and are differentiated according to the duration of the subscription. The total amount is due immediately upon purchase. Prices include any taxes, fees or commissions.
The user is aware of the fact and accepts that in the case of online debit procedures (eg Payment by credit card) any data (eg. Name, credit card number, expiration date, bank details, etc.) ) necessary for the due processing of this payment will be transferred to third parties involved in the execution of the debit procedure (eg manager of the payment form, buyer of the credit card and bank that issues the credit / debit card).
Selettiva offers the payment service through Third Party Payment Managers (the payment management service), for which Selettiva does not act or ever work as responsible for the transaction. Selettiva doesn’t assume any responsibility regarding the payment service on Mapparlo and any related unlawful or other consequence.
Selettiva reserves the right to change prices for future extensions or services. Any changes to the prices will not affect subscribed services still in place, but will come into force for all the paid services interested after each change.
A free trial period is provided for each paid extension. At the end of this period, the user, as a consumer, agrees to waive the right of withdrawal on extensions and services purchased on Mapparlo after confirming and/or paying for the purchase on the Site.
Anyone accessing Mapparlo for any reason must be 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to submit to legal obligations.
For all users, Selettiva reserves the right to suspend access to Mapparlo, this due to maintenance, emergency (cyber-attack, etc.) or for any other reason and at any time without notice.
Access to the Site without registration is permitted but limits its use. The non-registered user who accesses Mapparlo for any reason agrees to be subject to this Regulation, even without his express consent.
6. Account Registration and Extensions
Initial registration is free, while additional extensions to your account can be paid for.
To register, users must complete the registration procedure on Mapparlo. By completing the registration procedure, the user expressly and without reservation accepts this Regulation. Selettiva accepts registration by activating the user’s personal account.
During the creation of their account, users choose a username, an email and a password ( ” Credentials ” ) which allows them to access their account. The user must keep his profile up to date, in particular with regard to the e-mail address, which is essential for the first activation and because Selettiva can establish a contact at any time with the user. Credentials are personal and confidential. They can only be changed by the user in question. Users are the only and entirely responsible for the use of their account and their Credentials and undertake to do everything possible to keep their Credentials secret and not to reveal them to anyone in any form. In the event of loss or theft of Credentials, user is solely responsible for any damage resulting from such loss or theft.
Once registered, the user has the possibility to publish his own free public basic profile (Friend), which can generally be viewed and used by other users within the limits of this Regulation. In addition, each registered user will have the possibility to extend their account by activating additional paid profiles, related to different categories currently contemplated on Mapparlo. At present, these categories are as follows:
• Friends _ where the user can publish their personal basic profile for free, search for profiles and personal contents of other users and establish contacts with other registered users. The basic profile can be extended for a fee to add functionality.
• Professionists _ where the user can publish their professional profile, search for profiles and professional contents of other usersand establish contacts with other users.
• Local Guides _ where the user can publish his or her profile as a local Guide, that is to say expert in a particular place, search for profiles and contents of other users registered as a local guide and establish contacts.
• Influencers _ where the user can publish his/her profile as an Influencer, search for profiles and contents of other users registered as Influencer and establish contacts.
• Tourist Facilities _ where the user can publish his profile as a tourist service provider, search for profiles and contents of tourist services provided by other users and establish contacts.
• Job proposals_ where the user can publish his own job proposal, search for job offers published by other users and establish contacts.
As above, each account extension will be public and can generally be viewed and used by other users within the limits of this Regulation.
Mapparlo allows users to purchase and publish one or more profiles related to the different categories on the site, ie each user can purchase and publish one or more personal and/or professional profiles of the same category or different categories present on Mapparlo.
A free trial period is provided for each paid extension. At the end of this period (during which the user can claim the right of withdrawal by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org), the user, as a consumer, agrees to waive the right of withdrawal on the profiles, on extensions and services purchased on Mapparlo after confirming and/or paying the purchase price on the Site.
The user, when registering and publishing a profile or content and, in any case, on the occasion of any other use of the Site:
• guarantees the correctness, completeness and truthfulness of all data, contents, information, images and/or texts (hereinafter referred to as “content”), of which it assumes full responsibility, as far as reason is concerned , Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles. 2, 46, 47 and 76 of the D.P.R. December 20, 2000, n. 445 (Italian Law);
• in particular certifies, in the same sense as above and under its own responsibility, to have reached the age of eighteen;
• undertakes to keep these contents up to date, modifying them in the event of changes.
• The images published by the user portray adults who have expressed their consent to the publication of their image. We do not knowingly publish minor or relevant content.
• Excluding any obligation/burden of control charged to Selettiva, if Selettiva become aware of the fact that a user is in reality and/or that a profile or content concerns a subject less than 18 years old (eg by notification) and/or, in general, of the falsity and/or incorrectness, even partial, of the contents and of a profile, Selettiva will unquestionably delete this profile and/or any other content attributable to the user who published it, including its Account, without notice.
When the user accesses the registration procedure on the Site or the extension of his account by activating one or more profiles belonging to different categories provided on the Site, he is required to provide personal and/or professional data. With regard to such personal and professional data, the user grants Selettiva specific authorizations:
• Authorizations for the free use of the contents created and shared by the user: the user is the owner of the contents that he creates and shares on Mapparlo and on other products of the Website he uses. No element of this Regulation disclaims the rights that the user has about his own contents. You are free to share your content with anyone at any time. To provide the services of the Site, the user must grant Selettiva some legal authorizations for the use of the contents in question. Specifically, when the user shares, publishes or uploads content covered by intellectual property rights (eg photos or videos) on Mapparlo, grants Selettiva a non-exclusive, transferable, assignable license in sublicensing, not subject to royalty and global for the transmission, use, distribution, modification, execution, copying, public performance or display, translation and creation of derivative works of its own contents (in respect for privacy). This implies, for example, that if the user shares a photo on Mapparlo, he authorizes Selettiva to store it, copy it and share it with other parties (always respecting his own settings), such as service providers that support our service or other services in use on the Site. The user can revoke this license at any time by deleting his own content or his account. For technical reasons, deleted content may continue to exist in backup copies (not visible to other users) for a limited period of time. Furthermore, deleted contents may continue to be displayed in the event of sharing and non-deletion by other parties.
• Authorization for free use of the names, images, data and contents of the published profile and information relating to the actions undertaken by the user on Mapparlo.
• Authorization to update the software in use or downloaded: if the user uses Mapparlo , authorizes Selettiva to proceed with improvements, updates and additional functions to improve it, optimize it and further develop it.
Users can close their account at any time, without any obligation of reimbursement by Selettiva for any paid extensions activated after free registration, unless ascertained serious responsibility attributable to Selettiva in the performance of its service. To do this, users must send the request to close the account via e-mail to: email@example.com. It is understood that the user is responsible for all the activities carried out with the account until the actual deactivation and any subsequent legal consequences.
Users are informed that starting from the closing of their account, they will be able to use Mapparlo in a limited form and all the services and contents referable to it will no longer be exigible.
In the event of total or partial non-compliance or non-compliance by the user with any of the obligations or provisions of these Regulations or for any reasonable reason, Selettiva may modify, suspend, limit or remove access to Mapparlo, also disabling the user’s account, without prior notice and without any right for the user to request compensation, and without prejudice to any compensation that Selettiva may otherwise claim in court. Selettiva also has the right to claim compensation for any damage suffered.
Attention, Selettiva reserves the right to refuse the registration of any user for any reason or without reason.
7. User Obligations
Users agree to use Mapparlo in accordance with this Regulation and the applicable law. In particular, users undertake not to take the following prohibited actions:
• Mapparlo contents and data (including but not limited to contents, data, information, texts, music, sounds, photos, graphics, videos, maps, icons, software, codes or any other element), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such contents and information belong to Selettiva; Users undertake not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, make available, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works, transfer, sell or resell any information, software, product or service obtained from or through Mapparlo. Unauthorized use of Mapparlo’s contents may constitute a violation of the intellectual property law.
• use Mapparlo or its contents for illegal, illegitimate or fraudulent purposes;
• use, monitor, extract or copy the architecture, content or data of Mapparlo or the actions of any user on the site using a robot, a spider, a scraper, a spyware, a key recorder or any other program or automatic device or manual process for any purpose;
• use the account on Mapparlo for any illegal, illegitimate, fraudulent or unauthorized purpose;
• violating the restrictions relating to the exclusion files of the robots on Mapparlo or circumventing the measures to prevent or limit access to Mapparlo ;
• take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or excessive burden on the Mapparlo infrastructure;
• establish an invisible connection to Mapparlo for any reason;
• “frame”, “reflect” or incorporate any portion of it into another site;
• groped to modify, translate, adapt, review, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software program used by Selettiva in connection with Mapparlo or its services.
Users, in general, must not violate or otherwise attempt to violate the security system of the Site. Violations of system security measures may result in civil or criminal liability. Selettiva will therefore inform the competent authorities about any behavior that could result in violation of criminal or civil laws and may, where required, cooperate with the competent Authorities in prosecuting users involved in such violations.
In the event of total or partial non-compliance or non-compliance by the user with any of the obligations or provisions of these Regulation, or in the event that a user performs one of the prohibited actions as established in the previous obligations, or for any reasonable, Selettiva may modify, suspend, limit or remove access to Mapparlo, even by disabling the user’s account, without notice and without any right for the user to request compensation, and without prejudice to any compensation that may Selettiva otherwise claim in court. Selettiva also has the right to claim compensation for any damage suffered.
The user must publish truthful and accurate profiles and contents. The user is responsible for the consequences that may derive from the insertion of profiles and contents of any kind on the Site and more generally from any action taken on the Site. The user undertakes to:
• not to insert contents that are illegal, unlawful and fraudulent, offensive and damaging the freedom of others;
• not sending user contents to Mapparlo that are inaccurate, illegal, illicit, illegitimate or fraudulent and in particular that invade the privacy, are abusive, indecent, threatening, incite hatred or violence, or whose intellectual property rights do not belong to them and for which they do not have the express authorization of the rights holder;
• do not include material that violates the privacy of others;
• not to insert, use or publish material (by way of example texts, graphics, images, logos, icons, information and various contents are cited) legally protected pursuant to international laws and regulations on intellectual and industrial property, of which we do not has the right; the burden of proof that the contents are not protected by the legislation on the protection of intellectual and / or industrial property rights, in particular in relation to copyright, will fall on the user;
• not to insert contents or carry out actions that violate the criminal law, the promotion of anti-constitutional organizations or the display of the insignia of such organizations; contents that glorify violence; racist, pornographic, sexist contents; contents harmful to young people; drug trafficking, incitement or minimization of drug use, incitement to criminal offenses, gambling, insults or slander, defamation, etc ;
• not inserting contents that promote commercial practices considered as unfair competition, including customer progressive acquisition practices (such as chain distribution systems, multi-level sales or pyramid sales);
• do not enter information and content in anonymous form;
• do not falsify your identity;
• not to insert illegal, false or other profiles;
• not attesting false titles in general;
• not attesting false titles and binding qualifications for the performance of specific activities and/or professions;
• not attesting false professions or qualifications if you do not have related qualifications, skills or competences;
• always maintain behaviors and languages that are respectful of the law and netiquette and use the Site for the sole purpose of making contact and exchanging information with other users regarding the profiles and contents published;
• not upload, send via e-mail, or otherwise transmit, any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other codes, files or programs created to interrupt, destroy or limit the operation of the software, third party telecommunications hardware or systems;
• not to use the Site or the contents published in it to pursue illegal, illicit or fraudulent purposes or as a tool to disclose or disseminate in any way material or content intended for the commission of illegal activities;
• not to use the Site for the transmission or placement of any illegal, defamatory, offensive, obscene or threatening material or that in any way may cause discomfort, disturbance or any prejudice;
If the user finds contents that are offensive or questionable, or a violation of the user’s or third party’s rights or illegal in any other way or contrary to this regulation, he must contact Selettiva through firstname.lastname@example.org. Selettiva will examine complaints and violations of its policies and may take any appropriate action, including, but not limited to, issuing warnings, removing or blocking contents or closing accounts and/or subscriptions
Consequently, the user shall hold Selettiva free from and against any liability and prejudicial consequence, including without exception the legal fees incurred by Selettiva as a result of legal actions arising from violations by the user of the aforementioned obligations.
It is reiterated that Selettiva reserves the right to expel users and prohibit their subsequent access to the Site, where the latter have been responsible for breaches of contractual terms or legal provisions.
The user declares and accepts that he is solely responsible for his own profiles and for his own contents published on Mapparlo and more generally for any action taken on the Site.
In the event that the user is against or is not satisfied with the Site or its contents, as well as with this regulation and the related obligations, user will have as sole remedy the termination of the use of the Site and the services offered by it. The aforementioned limitation is an integral part of the contract between the parties.
8. Liability of the Company
Selettiva provides an Internet platform that allows the user to publish their own profiles and personal and / or professional content, to search for profiles and personal and / or professional content of other users and to establish contacts by sharing information with other users.
Without prejudice to the provisions contained in this section, Selettiva will be liable only for any damages, regardless of the cause of the action, including the offense, which are caused by the negligent breach of an essential contractual obligation that must be duly fulfilled in order to achieve the contractual purpose and on whose fulfillment the user can rely in normal circumstances, or are caused by gross negligence or willful misconduct.
To the extent that Selettiva is held liable pursuant to the preceding paragraph, Selettiva responsibility is limited to the typical damage that Selettiva could reasonably be expected at the time of execution of the agreement, based on circumstances known to Selettiva at that time; this limitation does not apply in the event of damage caused by gross negligence or intentional negligence of Selettiva.
Selettiva will not be liable for any consequential, incidental or indirect damages to the use of Mapparlo.
Selettiva provides only the technical infrastructure (platform) necessary for its users to communicate and interact with other users. Each user is solely responsible for his own behavior and interaction with other users on Mapparlo. In particular, Selettiva does not perform background checks of its users and does not verify any statements and contents by its users. Therefore, Selettiva will not be responsible for the behavior of users and for the interaction of any user with other users. Currently the user cannot autonomously block interactions with other users on Mapparlo, but he can report to email@example.com illegal, illicit, fraudulent, suspicious, harassing interactions or in general contrary to this regulation.
Furthermore, Selettiva provides the infrastructure only for Mapparlo users to interact with each other, but does not control such interactions. Therefore, except as otherwise provided in this document, under no circumstances Selettiva assumes legal responsibility for damages relating to such interactions between its users, nor is Selettiva legally responsible for the behavior or actions undertaken by users on Mapparlo. Selettiva is not in any way responsible for the meeting and the relationship between users on the Site, nor in the event of any meetings, services or collaborations deriving from the meeting on the Site. Therefore, Selettiva cannot be in any way considered responsible for any damages or else suffered by the user for the meetings occurred on the Site, let alone for meetings, performances or collaborations deriving from the interactions on the Site.
Anyone who consults and uses the Site assumes all risks relating to meetings and interactions with other users, relieving Selettiva of any responsibility, including control and guarantee regarding information, profiles and contents expressed on the Site by users.
Selettiva must not be held responsible for any professional services or any other services offered by users on Mapparlo.
The profiles and contents published by users on Mapparlo are in no way connected to Selettiva and, in particular, are not dependent from Selettiva. It is reiterated that Selettiva assumes no legal responsibility for damages deriving from the behavior and actions of any Mapparlo user. Furthermore it is specified that Selettiva provides only the infrastructure for users who want to publish their own profiles and these profiles are published by users on a voluntary basis. Therefore, unless otherwise stated in this document, in no case will Selettiva assume the legal responsibility for damages related to the publication of profiles and contents by users and to the interactions between its users.
In any case, Selettiva will not be liable in any way for any direct and/or indirect, contractual and/or extra-contractual, property and non-contractual damages caused by users to other users and/or third parties in relation to the profiles and contents published on the Site and/or on the occasion and/or due to the use of the Site and/or related services.
Selettiva is not in any way responsible for the truthfulness, completeness and lawfulness of the profiles and contents published by the users, of which they remain solely responsible, nor for their possible opposition to public order, morality and morality, nor for violations of rights of intellectual and industrial property of third parties, nor in general of opposition to this regulation and to the applicable law.
Selettiva is not involved and cannot be involved in relationships between registered or unregistered users of the Site, whether or not they originated on the Site; therefore, in the event that disputes arise between users, Selettiva will not be held responsible for any damage suffered by the user as a result of the actions of the users of the Site.
We reiterate that the Site may contain inaccuracies or errors. Selettiva does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the informations contained on the Site. Selettiva acts as a simple interface for the online publication of personal and/or professional profiles and of contents inserted by users on the Site and not has obligation to evaluate them in advance.
Mapparlo is provided “as is” and “as available” and Selettiva does not provide any explicit or implicit guarantee in relation to Mapparlo, nor does it provide any guarantee that Mapparlo can satisfy the Users’ needs.
Selettiva will work to ensure that Mapparlo is available 24 hours a day without interruption, but cannot in any way be held responsible if, for any reason, Mapparlo is not accessible and/or operational at any time or for any period. Access to Mapparlo may be suspended temporarily and without prior notice in the event of system failure, maintenance, repair or for reasons wholly unrelated to the will of Selettiva or due to force majeure events.
Selettiva may not be held responsible for the failure or late fulfillment of its obligations, due to circumstances beyond the control of Selettiva due to events of force majeure or to unforeseen and unforeseeable events and in any case independent and unrelated to its will. In the case of events of force majeure, the fulfillment of obligations by Selettiva will be considered suspended for their entire duration.
In general, the user acknowledges that Selettiva may not be held responsible for any damage of any nature, whether contractual or non-contractual, deriving from the registration on the Site or from the use of the Site and/or from the interruption of the operation of the Site itself , due to any cause, including breakdowns of telephone lines, power lines, and overloads or interruptions of global or international networks.
Selettiva reserves the right to modify, limit and suspend the services offered on Mapparlo at any time for any reason, even without due notice. In the event of unforeseen or excessive or out-of-control costs, access or functionality of the Site may be subject to some or total limitations.
Selettiva provides Mapparlo as it is, without any guarantee and/or intended use, and the user, fully aware of the public accessibility of the pages of the Site itself, of all its profiles and contents assumes all risks deriving from the its use, even improper use and/or the possible dissemination of personal data.
It should also be borne in mind that periodic changes are made to the Site and this can occur at any time and may also lead to the Site being shut down. Selettiva will not be in any way responsible for disservices and malfunctions that could result from maintenance or shutdown of the Site.
The present Regulations refer exclusively to Mapparlo and the relative services, in the technological and legal status resulting at the time of its acceptance and subsequent modifications. Selettiva does not provide any guarantee of suitability for a particular purpose, nor is it able to guarantee – and refrain from promising – specific results deriving from the use of the Site.
In consideration of the characteristics of the Site and the relative services, Selettiva does not guarantee that their operation is uninterrupted or free of defects (purely by way of example: bugs, incompatibility with particular software or hardware, etc.). In particular, Selettiva can not be held responsible for technical problems or failures related to: networks or telephone lines; IT systems, including online and / or cloud, servers and / or providers; computer equipment; software, failure of e-mail programs or audio / video playback caused by technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet. Selettiva reserves the right to modify, suspend or interrupt the services of the Site, in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and without having to indicate the reasons for the limitations.
Therefore, the user cannot hold Selettiva responsible, for any reason, for a malfunction of the Site and/or for the failure to provide the related services, even if this malfunction could cause errors and/or delays in relation to profiles, contents and communications between users.
At any time, Selettiva may unilaterally modify the present Regulation for the use of Mapparlo. In particular, in the event of modifications not merely descriptive of the Regulations, Selettiva will communicate these changes to users in the manner deemed appropriate (e-mail). The use of the Site, following receipt of this communication, will constitute in all respects acceptance of the changes made to the Regulation. Without prejudice to the above, the changes made by Selettiva to the Regulation will be effective from the day after publication on the Site.
9. Indemnity Clause
Each User (including by appearing in court and allowing them to be expelled pursuant to Article 108 of the Italian Civil Code) will holds harmless Selettiva, its directors, employees and/or collaborators, for any reason, from any request for compensation, indemnity and/or other responsibilities, including the legal defense charges, advanced by other users and/or third parties in relation to the use of the Site, and/or related services, and/or to profiles and contents published and/or consulted on Mapparlo. Each user acknowledges that benefits from an autonomous and appropriate advantage and added value by using the Site and/or related services, also by virtue of the expenses incurred by Selettiva for their creation, maintenance and management. Therefore, the user declares and guarantees Selettiva the interest in hiring these release letters.
In summary, the user declares and guarantees to indemnifies and hold Selettiva in all its expressions free from any obligation and responsibility that may arise in relation to the use of the Site from the user himself, his behavior on the site , his contents published on the site or his violation of this Regulation.
10. Connection to third party sites
In any case, any invalidity or ineffectiveness of any of the provisions of this Regulation will leave the other legally and functionally independent agreements intact.
If a provision of this Regulation is declared or deemed unlawful, unenforceable or void, the same must be corrected by modifying this provision in order to make it legally valid and applicable and at the same time preserving its intent, or if this is not possible, replacing it with a another that is valid and applicable and that achieves the same objective.
The present Regulation will continue to produce effects for the users, even after the cancellation of the Account, for all those clauses from which obligations arise that are destined to survive the cessation of its effectiveness between the parties.
All possible objective and/or subjective changes to this Regulation, as well as any additions, must be expressly agreed in writing.
No waiver by either party of any part of these Conditions will be effective unless it is expressly declared to be a waiver and is communicated in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Applicable law and Jurisdiction
The present Regulation and the relationships between Selettiva and the user are governed by Italian Law. All disputes arising from this contract will be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Como (Italy). This Regulation was drafted in Italian and translated into English. The version translated into English is unofficial and for purely illustrative purposes, therefore without legal value. In the event of disputes or inconsistencies or discrepancies between the Italian text and the English translation of this Regulation, the Italian text (which can be requested by email at email@example.com) will prevail and will be the final version.
If you have questions about these Rules or you want a copy, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org